- Last Updated on Tuesday, 03 April 2012 13:49
- Written by The Times Weekly
- Category: Recipes
Makes: 5 servings
1 can (10.2 oz) Pillsbury® Grands!® Flaky Layers refrigerated biscuits
1/3 cup sugar
1 lb fresh strawberries, sliced (3 cups)
1 1/4 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Coat tops and sides of biscuits with 1 tablespoon of the sugar; place on ungreased large cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350°F 14 to 16 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in bowl, mix strawberries and remaining sugar.
- Split biscuits; top with strawberries and whipped topping.