Loaded Twice Baked Potato Casserole
11/20/2013, 4:01 p.m.
- 1 can (18 oz) Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ creamy three cheese cooking sauce
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 bag (20 oz) refrigerated potato slices
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 6 slices bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled
- Garnishes, If Desired Sliced green onions
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In 3-quart saucepan, beat cooking sauce and sour cream with whisk until smooth; stir in potatoes. Heat to boiling, stirring frequently. Remove from heat; stir in 1/2 cup of the cheese and the bacon. Pour mixture into baking dish.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until bubbly around edges, hot in center and potatoes are tender, adding remaining 1/2 cup cheese during last 5 minutes of baking. Sprinkle with green onions.