Loaded Potatoes Au Gratin Pizza
12/9/2014, 7:21 a.m.
- 1 can (11 oz) refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 1 box (4.7 oz) au gratin potatoes
- 2 cups boiling water
- ½ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- ¼ cup chopped green onions (4 medium)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives, if desired
- ½ cup sour cream, if desired
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray dark 15x10x1-inch pan with cooking spray. Unroll pizza crust; press into pan. Poke holes all over crust with fork. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until just turning light brown.
- Meanwhile, make potatoes as directed on box for stove-top directions. Let stand 5 minutes to thicken, then spread potatoes evenly on partially baked crust. Sprinkle bacon, cheese and green onions on top of potatoes.
- Bake about 8 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with chives, and top with dollops of sour cream.