Mediterranean Chicken-Pasta Salad
1/22/2014, 5:12 p.m.
- 1 box Betty Crocker® Suddenly Salad® basil pesto pasta salad mix
- 1/3 cup water
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups cut-up cooked chicken
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup cucumber, coarsely chopped
- 4 oz crumbled feta cheese (1 cup)
- 1 can (2 1/4 oz) sliced ripe olives, drained
- Cook pasta as directed on box. Meanwhile, in large bowl, stir together seasoning mix, cold water and oil. Add chicken; let stand while pasta is cooking.
- Drain pasta; rinse with cold water. Shake to drain well.
- Stir drained pasta and remaining ingredients into chicken mixture. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. Cover and refrigerate any remaining salad.