Impossibly Easy Peach and Raspberry Pie
6/25/2014, 12:40 p.m.
- 1 bag (12 oz) frozen sliced peaches, thawed, patted dry and cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- ½ cup Bisquick™ Gluten Free mix
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon pure almond extract
- 2 tablespoons Bisquick™ Gluten Free mix
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cold butter
- ½ cup slivered almonds
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray (without flour).
- In medium bowl, stir peaches, cinnamon and nutmeg. Spoon mixture into pie plate; sprinkle with raspberries. In small bowl, stir 1/2 cup Bisquick mix, the whipping cream, 2/3 cup sugar, the eggs and almond extract until smooth. Pour mixture over fruit. Bake 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in another small bowl, stir 2 tablespoons Bisquick mix and 1/4 cup sugar. Cut in 2 tablespoons butter, with pastry blender or fork, until crumbly. Stir in almonds. Sprinkle topping over pie.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes longer or until knife inserted in center comes out clean and topping is golden brown. Cool on cooling rack at least 1 hour before serving. Store covered in refrigerator.