Spice Lovers' Nacho Ten-Minute Tacos
4/29/2015, 10:22 p.m.
- 1 lb extra-lean (at least 93%) ground beef
- 1 package (1 oz) hot and spicy taco seasoning mix
- 1 can (4.5 oz) chopped green chiles
- 8 Old El Paso™ Stand 'N Stuff™ bold nacho cheese flavored taco shells
- 1 jalapeno pepper, sliced
- Sriracha sauce, for drizzling
FRESH toppings: shredded lettuce, Avocado Cream, crumbled queso fresco cheese. To make Avocado Cream, in food processor, place 1 peeled, pitted avocado, 1/2 cup sour cream and 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice. Cover; process until combined for a delicious topping.
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook beef over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain. Stir in taco seasoning mix and green chiles. Cook 2 to 3 minutes longer or until beef is thoroughly cooked and seasoning is well combined.
- While beef is cooking, heat shells and assemble toppings. Divide beef mixture among shells. Finish with desired fresh toppings.