One-Pan Mediterranean Roasted Fish Dinner
1/9/2015, 3:55 a.m.
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 can (14 oz) artichoke hearts, drained, or 14 oz frozen artichoke hearts
- 1 pint (2 cups) cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup halved pitted olives
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon fennel seed
- 1 1/2 lb cod, cut into 4 to 6 portions
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- 4 1/2 teaspoons grated orange peel (1 medium)
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup fresh orange juice (1 medium)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 450°F. Drizzle 15x10-inch pan with sides or large shallow roasting pan with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Arrange artichoke hearts, tomatoes, olives, bell pepper, garlic and fennel seed in pan. Arrange fish over vegetables. Top with capers, orange peel, orange juice, salt and pepper.
- Bake 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender and fish flakes easily with fork.
- If desired, serve with rice, pasta or potatoes, green salad and/or crusty bread.