Will County Health is there to test your well

2/28/2017, 3:43 p.m.

If you live in a house that receives its water from a private well, getting it tested is as easy as a trip to the Will County Health Department.

Their testing lab is located at the main building, 501 Ella Avenue in Joliet. But you can also use the Health Department’s Northern Branch, at 323 Quadrangle in Bolingbrook, or the Eastern Branch, at 5601 Manhattan-Monee Road in Monee, as your contact point.

All you have to do is stop by one of the branch offices, pick up a sterile water bottle for each test you need done, and return the filled bottles on ice to that branch. Samples dropped off at the Northern and Eastern Branch Offices will be transported to the lab in Joliet.