Rainbow Veggie Pinwheels
7/11/2017, 11 a.m.
Servings 4 / Total Time 25 minutes
• 4 large tortillas
• 2/3 cup whipped cream cheese
• 1 tablespoon dry ranch powder
• 1/2 cup thinly sliced red bell pepper strips
• 1/2 cup thinly sliced carrot strips
• 1/2 cup thinly sliced yellow bell pepper strips
• 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves
• 1/2 cup shredded purple cabbage
• 1 cup cooked shredded chicken (optional)
Mix together the cream cheese and ranch powder until thoroughly combined.
Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over the 4 tortillas.
Leaving a 1 inch border on all sides, lay out 2 tablespoons of each vegetable in rows across the tortillas; top with shredded chicken.
Roll up each tortilla tightly; if the ends don't stay shut you can add a bit more cream cheese to seal. Cut crosswise into pinwheels and serve.