Brandy & Date Cheese Ball Pops
Servings: 2 dozen / Total Time: 30 mins
• 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
• 1/2 cup butter, softened
• 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
• 1 tablespoon brandy
• 1 cup finely chopped dates
• 1 package (2-1/4 ounces) sliced almonds, chopped and toasted
• 12 bacon strips, cooked and finely crumbled
• 24 lollipop sticks
• Assorted crackers
• In a small bowl, beat the cheddar cheese, butter, cream cheese and brandy until well blended. Stir in dates. Shape into twenty-four 1-in. balls. Place almonds and bacon in separate shallow bowls. Roll half of the cheese balls in almonds; roll remaining balls in bacon. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
• Insert lollipop sticks into cheese balls. Serve with crackers.