Servings: 15 / Total Time: 30 mins
• 2 cups heavy whipping cream
• 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
• 1/2 cup (4 ounces) mascarpone cheese
• 9 ounces white baking chocolate, melted and cooled
• 1 cup confectioners' sugar, divided
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 2 packages (3 ounces each) ladyfingers, split
• 2/3 cup orange juice
• 4 cups sliced fresh strawberries
• Chocolate syrup, optional
• In a large bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form. In another bowl, beat cheeses until light and fluffy. Beat in cooled chocolate, 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar and vanilla. Fold in 2 cups of the whipped cream.
• Brush half of the ladyfingers with half of the orange juice; arrange in a 13x9-in. dish. Spread with 2 cups cream cheese mixture; top with half of the strawberries. Brush remaining ladyfingers with remaining orange juice; arrange over berries.
• Gently stir remaining confectioners' sugar into remaining cream cheese mixture; fold in remaining whipped cream. Spread over ladyfingers. Top with remaining strawberries. Refrigerate until serving. If desired, drizzle with chocolate syrup before serving.