Guacamole Appetizer Squares
Summer Time Party Appetizers
7/3/2019, 6 a.m.
Guacamole Appetizer Squares Makes: 3 dozen / Total Time: 20 mins
• 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
• 1-1/2 teaspoons taco seasoning
• 1 package (1 pound) sliced bacon, diced
• 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
• 1-1/2 cups guacamole
• 3 plum tomatoes, chopped
• 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
• Unroll both tubes of crescent dough and pat into an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan; seal seams and perforations. Build up edges. Prick dough with a fork; sprinkle with taco seasoning. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely on a wire rack.
• In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Using a slotted spoon, remove to paper towels. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and guacamole until smooth.
• Spread cream cheese mixture over crust. Sprinkle with bacon, tomatoes and olives. Refrigerate until serving. Cut into squares.