Artichoke Caprese Platter
Summer Time Party Appetizers
7/5/2019, 6 a.m.
Artichoke Caprese Platter Servings: 12 / Total Time: 15 mins
• 2 jars (7-1/2 ounces each) marinated artichoke hearts
• 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 6 plum tomatoes, sliced
• 1 pound fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
• 2 cups loosely packed fresh basil leaves
• Coarsely ground pepper, optional
• Drain artichokes, reserving 1/2 cup marinade. In a small bowl, whisk the vinegar, oil and reserved marinade.
• On a large serving platter, arrange the artichokes, tomatoes, mozzarella cheese and basil. Drizzle with vinaigrette. If desired, sprinkle with coarsely ground pepper.