Frozen Berry & Yogurt Swirls
Cool Down Desserts
7/11/2019, 6 a.m.
Frozen Berry & Yogurt Swirls Yield: 10 pops / Total Time: 1hr
• 10 plastic or paper cups (3 ounces each)
• 2-3/4 cups fat-free honey Greek yogurt
• 1 cup mixed fresh berries
• 1/4 cup water
• 2 tablespoons sugar
• 10 wooden pop sticks
• Fill each cup with about 1/4 cup yogurt. Place berries, water and sugar in a food processor; pulse until berries are finely chopped. Spoon 1-1/2 tablespoons berry mixture into each cup. Stir gently with a pop stick to swirl.
• Top cups with foil; insert pop sticks through foil. Freeze until firm.