Toffee-Peach Ice Cream Pie
Cool Down Desserts
7/12/2019, 6 a.m.
Toffee-Peach Ice Cream Pie Servings: 8 / Total Time: 20 mins
• 6 ice cream sugar cones
• 1/2 cup brickle toffee bits
• 3 tablespoons butter, melted
• 2 cups finely chopped peeled fresh peaches (about 2 large), divided
• 1/2 cup sugar
• 2 tablespoons lemon juice
• 1 tablespoon cornstarch
• 4 cups vanilla ice cream, softened if necessary
• 1 tablespoon hot caramel ice cream topping
• 2 tablespoons brickle toffee bits
• Pulse sugar cones and toffee bits in a food processor until coarsely ground. Drizzle with butter; pulse just until blended. Press onto bottom and up sides of an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Freeze at least 30 minutes.
• In a small saucepan, mix 1 cup peaches, sugar, lemon juice and cornstarch; cook and stir over medium heat until thickened and bubbly. Reduce heat to low; cook and stir 2 minutes longer. Remove from heat; cool slightly. Stir in remaining peaches; cool completely.
• Reserve 1/2 cup peach mixture for topping; refrigerate, covered. Beat ice cream and remaining peach mixture just until blended. Pour into crust. Freeze, covered, overnight. To serve, top with caramel topping, reserved peach mixture and toffee bits.