MEXICAN CORN ON THE COB
4th of July Corn on the Cob
6/25/2019, 6 a.m.
MEXICAN CORN ON THE COB SERVINGS: 8 / TOTAL TIME: 15 MINS
• 8 ears of fresh Sweet Corn shucked, silks removed
• Olive Oil Spray for grilling
• 1/4 cup plain Greek Yogurt
• 1/4 cup light sour cream
• 1/4 cup parmesan cheese grated
• 1/2 ounce Taco Seasoning
• 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
• 1 teaspoon flake sea salt or sea salt
• 1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped
• 3/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
• 1 lime cut into wedges
Spray or brush each ear of corn lightly with olive oil.
Grill for approximately 10 minutes, turning often to avoid burning. The corn should brown in places and be cooked through.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix together Greek Yogurt, Sour Cream, grated parmesan, taco seasoning, lime juice, and salt. Set aside.
Take corn off of grill and brush liberally with Greek Yogurt mixture.
Sprinkle each ear of corn with cilantro, shredded parmesan, and squeeze with more lime juice.