ULTAMATE BURGERS WITH SPICY BBQ MAYO
4th of July Burger recipe
6/27/2019, 6 a.m.
ULTAMATE BURGERS WITH SPICY BBQ MAYO SERVINGS: 4 / TOTAL TIME: 25 MINS
• 4 premium burgers
• 4 burger buns
• 4 slices cheddar cheese
• 8 prepared onion rings
• 8 slices avocado
• 8 slices prepared bacon
• 4 slices tomato
• 4 slices leaf lettuce
• 1/4 cup mayonnaise
• 1/4 cup bbq sauce
• 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- Combine mayo, bbq sauce, and red pepper flakes. Set aside.
- Place burgers on a hot grill and grill each side for approximately 3-4 minutes, or until burgers are cooked through.
- At the last minute, add your cheese and allow it to melt down over the burgers.
- To assemble your burgers, spread some of the spicy bbq mayo on the inside of each bun. Top with lettuce, tomato, burger, 2 slices bacon, 2 slices avocado, 2 onion rings, and more BBQ Mayo.
- Serve and enjoy!