Servings: 6 / Total Time: 45mins
• 1 pound ground beef
• 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
• 1/4 cup chopped onion
• 1 envelope taco seasoning
• 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
• 1 to 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
• 1 to 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
• Optional toppings: chopped green pepper, shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes and sliced ripe olives
• Preheat oven to 350°. In a large skillet, cook and crumble beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add beans, onion and taco seasoning.
• Unroll crescent roll dough. Press onto bottom and up the sides of a greased 13x9-in. baking dish; seal seams and perforations.
• Spread beef mixture over crust; sprinkle with cheeses. Bake, uncovered, until golden brown, about 30 minutes. If desired, sprinkle with toppings.