Artichoke & Spinach Dip Pizza
New Year's Eve Party Appetizers
12/28/2020, 6 p.m.
Artichoke & Spinach Dip Pizza Makes: 24 pieces / Total Time: 20 mins
• 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 1 cup spinach dip
• 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
• 1 jar (7-1/2 ounces) marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained
• 1/2 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, patted dry and chopped
• 1/4 cup chopped red onion
• Preheat oven to 450°. Place crust on an ungreased pizza pan; brush with oil. Spread spinach dip over top. Sprinkle with cheese, artichokes, tomatoes and onion.
• Bake until cheese is melted and edges are lightly browned, 8-10 minutes. Cut into 24 pieces.
Artichoke & Spinach Dip Pizza Recipe photo by Taste of Home