Joliet Area Restaurant Week returns with great deals, and Chance to Win $1,000 in Local Restaurant Gift Cards
The culinary celebration takes place from February 1-13, 2020
2/3/2020, 3:33 p.m.
The 2020 Joliet Area Restaurant Week kicks off on Saturday, February 1st. The event lasts until February 13, featuring deals in 27 total restaurants in Joliet, Lemont, Lockport, Shorewood, Bolingbrook and Morris. Each restaurant special purchase earns a visitor a chance to win $1,000 in restaurant gift cards.
“There are some amazing restaurants in this year’s lineup that are just waiting to wow you,” stated Heritage Corridor Convention and Visitors Bureau Marketing Manager Dan Mulka. “For long-time fans, it’s the perfect opportunity to try something new on the menu. For those unfamiliar with the area, you’re going to visit and taste the culinary creativity in our area chefs.”
The participating restaurants include:
· 99 Hops House (Joliet)
· Ashbury’s at Boughton Ridge (Bolingbrook)
· Catrinas Mex (Joliet)
· Cherry Hill Café (Joliet)
· Chévere Latin Café (Joliet)
· Corner Stone Tavern (Lemont)
· The County Seat Pub & Pizzeria (Morris)
· Doc Watson’s Smokehouse (Romeoville)
· Embers Tap House (Lockport)
· Final Cut Steakhouse (Joliet)
· Flavors the Buffet (Joliet)
· The Great American Bagel (Joliet)
· Hanover & Hardy’s Public House (Bolingbrook)
· Jitters Coffee House (Joliet)
· The Joliet Route 66 Diner (Joliet)
· Maciano’s Pizza and Pastaria (Shorewood)
· Matty’s Grill and Pancake House (Shorewood)
· MyGrain Brewing Co. (Joliet)
· Next Mex (Lemont)
· PB Mulligan’s Food and Spirits (Lockport)
· The Public Landing Restaurant (Lockport)
· Quarry Bar and Grill (Lemont)
· The Reserve Steakhouse (Joliet)
· Saveur (Joliet)
· Stagecoach Eatery and Saloon (Lockport)
· Thrive (Joliet)
· Wine and Cheese Co. (Joliet)
Mulka adds, "The best thing about Joliet Area Restaurant Week is that it is the perfect excuse to order dessert."
New for 2020, visitors can download the Joliet Area Restaurant Week Digital Passport to view deals and earn chances to win $1,000 in local restaurant gift cards. By downloading the passport from JolietAreaRestaurantWeek.com, showing their mobile device to their server or cashier and ordering their Restaurant Week special, they will be entered into a drawing for the gift card sweepstakes. As the visitor goes to more restaurants, they can earn additional entries. Limit 1 entry per person per restaurant.
The specific deals for each restaurant, including special prefixed menus from some establishments, are available at JolietAreaRestaurantWeek.com.
Paper passports can be requested from the Heritage Corridor CVB office. A visitor just needs to contact the CVB at 815-216-9960 or email their address email@example.com to have a passport mailed to them.