Joliet area Restaurant Week 2020
1/7/2020, 8:45 p.m.
Joliet Area Restaurant Week 2020, happening February 1-13. Some favorite restaurants are back again this year, along with a few new ones that will have some taste buds dancing.
This year, there will be a digital passport that diners can easily download onto your smart phone. Each restaurant will be featured on the app along with their dinning deal.
The app can use to check into each restaurant. Every check-in gets the diner another entry into the raffle where they can win over $1000 in gift cards to all of the restaurants! To be notified when the passport goes live. Check out the participating restaurants this year:
• 99 Hops House – Joliet, IL
• Ashbury’s at Boughton Ridge – Bolingbrook, IL
• Cherry Hill Café – Joliet, IL
• Chévere Latin Café – Joliet, IL
• Corner Stone Tavern – Lemont, IL
• The County Seat Pub & Pizzeria – Morris, IL
• Doc Watson’s Smokehouse – Romeoville, IL
• Embers Tap House – Lockport, IL
• Final Cut Steakhouse – Joliet, IL
• Flavors: The Buffet – Joliet, IL
• The Great American Bagel – Joliet, IL
• Hanover & Hardy’s Public House – Bolingbrook, IL
• Jitters Coffee House – Joliet, IL
• Joliet Route 66 Diner – Joliet, IL
• Maciano’s Pizza and Pastaria – Shorewood, IL
• Matty’s Grill & Pancake Restaurant – Shorewood, IL
• MyGrain Brewing Company – Joliet, IL
• Next Mex – Lemont, IL
• PB Mulligan’s – Lockport, IL
• Public Landing – Lockport, IL
• The Reserve Steakhouse – Joliet, IL
• Saveur – Joliet, IL
• Stagecoach Eatery & Saloon – Lockport, IL
• Thrive – Joliet, IL
• Wine and Cheese Co. – Plainfield, IL
There will also be a paper copy of the passport for anyone who would like to use that instead. In this case, the diner will collect stickers at each of the restaurants, then mail it back to.
For more information about our Joliet Area Restaurant Week visit www.jolietarearestaurantweek.com. Also add hashtag #JARW when posting great photos of your food on your social media!