Zippy Pork Chili
1/30/2020, 6 a.m.
Zippy Pork Chili Servings: 10 / Total Time: 2:30 hrs
• 2 tablespoons canola oil
• 1 boneless pork loin roast (3 to 4 pounds), cut into 1-inch cubes
• 1 medium onion, chopped
• 1 garlic clove, minced
• 2 cans (16 ounces each) chili beans, undrained
• 2 cans (10 ounces each) diced tomatoes with mild green chilies, undrained
• 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
• 1 cup water
• 1 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
• Chili powder, pepper and cayenne pepper to taste
• Sour cream, tortilla chips and shredded cheddar cheese, optional
• In a Dutch oven, heat canola oil over medium heat. Brown pork in batches until no longer pink. Add onion; cook until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
• Add beans, tomatoes, water, bouillon and seasonings to taste. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, until meat is tender, about 2 hours. If desired, serve with sour cream, tortilla chips and shredded cheese.
Zippy Pork Chili Recipe photo by Taste of Home