Grilled Pineapple with Lime Dip
Summer Snacking Recipes
7/9/2020, 6 a.m.
Grilled Pineapple with Lime Dip Servings: 8 / Total Time: 25 mins
• 1 fresh pineapple
• 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
• 3 tablespoons honey
• 2 tablespoons lime juice
• LIME DIP:
• 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
• 1/4 cup plain yogurt
• 2 tablespoons honey
• 1 tablespoon brown sugar
• 1 tablespoon lime juice
• 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
• Peel and core the pineapple; cut vertically into 8 wedges. Cut each wedge horizontally into 2 spears. In a bowl or shallow dish, combine the brown sugar, honey and lime juice; add pineapple and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
• In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the yogurt, honey, brown sugar, lime juice and zest. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
• Coat grill rack with cooking spray before starting the grill. Drain pineapple, discarding marinade. Grill pineapple spears, covered, over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until grill marks are golden brown. Serve with lime dip.
Grilled Pineapple with Lime Dip Recipe photo by Taste of Home