Easy Key Lime Pie Trifle
Easy Summer Dessert
7/16/2020, 6 a.m.
Easy Key Lime Pie Trifle Servings: 10 / Total Time: 20 mins
• 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
• 1-1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
• 1/4 cup sugar
• 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
• 1 frozen key lime pie (36 ounces), cut into 1-in. cubes, thawed
• 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut, toasted
• 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
• In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, cream, sugar and vanilla until soft peaks form. Place half of the pie pieces in a 3-qt. trifle bowl or glass bowl. Spread with half the cream cheese mixture; top with 1/2 cup coconut and 1/2 cup pecans. Repeat layers. Refrigerate, covered, at least 1 hour before serving.
Easy Key Lime Pie Trifle Recipe photo by Taste of Home