Easy Strawberry Lemonade Freezer Pie
Easy Summer Dessert
7/16/2020, 6 a.m.
Easy Strawberry Lemonade Freezer Pie Servings: 8 / Total Time: 15 mins
• 1 container (23.2 ounces) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed (2-1/2 cups thawed)
• 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant lemon pudding mix
• 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
• One 9-inch graham cracker crust (about 6 ounces)
• Optional: Additional whipped topping and fresh strawberries
• In a large bowl, combine the strawberries (with juices) and pudding mix; let stand until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes. Fold in whipped topping. Spread into graham cracker crust.
• Freeze at least 8 hours or overnight. Let stand 5-10 minutes before serving. If desired, serve with additional whipped topping and strawberries.
Easy Strawberry Lemonade Freezer Pie Recipe photo by Taste of Home