Mixed Berry Tiramisu
Easy Summer Dessert
7/16/2020, 6 a.m.
Mixed Berry Tiramisu Servings: 12 / Total Time: 35 mins
• 3 cups fresh raspberries
• 3 cups fresh blackberries
• 2 cups fresh blueberries
• 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
• 1-1/3 cups sugar, divided
• 4 teaspoons grated orange zest
• 1 cup orange juice
• 1 cup heavy whipping cream
• 2 cartons (8 ounces each) mascarpone cheese
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 2 packages (7 ounces each) crisp ladyfinger cookies
• Additional fresh berries, optional
• Place berries in a large bowl. Mix 1/3 cup sugar, orange zest and orange juice; toss gently with berries. Refrigerate, covered, 45 minutes.
• Beat cream until soft peaks form. In another bowl, mix mascarpone cheese, vanilla and remaining sugar. Fold in whipped cream, a third at a time.
• Drain berries over a shallow bowl, reserving juices. Dip 12 ladyfingers in reserved juices, allowing excess to drip off; arrange in a single layer on bottom of a 13x9-in. dish. Layer with half the berries and half the mascarpone mixture; repeat layers, starting with ladyfingers.
• Refrigerate, covered, overnight. If desired, top with additional berries before serving.
Mixed Berry Tiramisu Recipe photo by Taste of Home