Cobb Salad Sub
6/11/2020, 6 a.m.
Cobb Salad Sub Servings: 12 / Total Time: 15 mins
• 1 loaf (1 pound) unsliced Italian bread
• 1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette or dressing of your choice
• 5 ounces fresh baby spinach (about 6 cups)
• 1-1/2 pounds sliced deli ham
• 4 hard-boiled large eggs, finely chopped
• 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
• 1/2 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
• 1 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
• Cut loaf of bread in half lengthwise; hollow out top and bottom, leaving a 3/4-in. shell (discard removed bread or save for another use). Brush vinaigrette over bread halves. Layer spinach, ham, eggs, bacon, cheese and tomatoes on bread bottom. Replace top. Cut loaf in half lengthwise from top to bottom; cut crosswise 5 times to make 12 pieces.
Cobb Salad Sub Recipe photo by Taste of Home