Dilly Potato & Egg Salad
Father’s Day Recipes
6/18/2020, 6 a.m.
Dilly Potato & Egg Salad Servings: 12 / Total Time: 40 mins
• 4 pounds medium red potatoes (about 14), peeled and halved
• 5 hard-boiled large eggs
• 1 cup chopped dill pickles
• 1 small onion, chopped
• 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
• 1 teaspoon celery seed
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon pepper
• Place potatoes in a large saucepan; add water to cover. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, until tender, 15-20 minutes. Drain; cool completely.
• Cut potatoes into 3/4-in. cubes; place in a large bowl. Chop 4 eggs; slice remaining egg. Add chopped eggs, pickles and onion to potatoes. Mix mayonnaise, celery seed, salt and pepper; stir gently into potato mixture.
• Top with sliced egg and sprinkle with paprika. Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours before serving.
Dilly Potato & Egg Salad Recipe photo by Taste of Home