California Burger Wraps
LOW-CARB SUMMER DISHES
6/25/2020, 6 a.m.
California Burger Wraps Servings: 4 / Total Time: 30 mins
• 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon pepper
• 8 Bibb lettuce leaves
• 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
• 2 tablespoons Miracle Whip Light
• 1/2 medium ripe avocado, peeled and cut into 8 slices
• 1/4 cup chopped red onion
• Chopped cherry tomatoes, optional
• In a large bowl, combine beef, salt and pepper, mixing lightly but thoroughly. Shape into eight 1/2-in.-thick patties.
• Grill burgers, covered, over medium heat or broil 3-4 in. from heat until a thermometer reads 160°, 3-4 minutes on each side. Place burgers in lettuce leaves. Combine feta and Miracle Whip; spread over burgers. Top with avocado, red onion and if desired, tomatoes.
California Burger Wraps Recipe photo by Taste of Home