Pork & Ramen Stir-Fry
5/14/2020, 6 a.m.
Pork & Ramen Stir-Fry Servings: 4 / Total Time: 30 mins
• 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
• 2 tablespoons ketchup
• 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
• 2 teaspoons sugar
• 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
• 3 teaspoons canola oil, divided
• 1 pound boneless pork loin chops, cut into 1/2-inch strips
• 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
• 4 cups coleslaw mix
• 1 can (8 ounces) bamboo shoots, drained
• 4 garlic cloves, minced
• 2 packages (3 ounces each) ramen noodles
• In a small bowl, whisk the first 5 ingredients until blended. In a large skillet, heat 2 teaspoons oil over medium-high heat. Add pork; stir-fry 2-3 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove from pan.
• In same pan, stir-fry broccoli in remaining oil 3 minutes. Add coleslaw mix, bamboo shoots and garlic; stir-fry 3-4 minutes longer or until broccoli is crisp-tender. Stir in soy sauce mixture and pork; heat through.
• Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions, discarding or saving seasoning packets for another use. Drain noodles; add to pork mixture and toss to combine.
Pork & Ramen Stir-Fry Recipe photo by Taste of Home