Fiesta Corn Chip Salad
MEMORIAL DAY RECIPES
5/21/2020, 6 a.m.
Fiesta Corn Chip Salad Servings: 10 / Total Time: 10 mins
• 2 cans (15-1/4 ounces each) whole kernel corn, drained
• 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
• 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
• 1 cup mayonnaise
• 1/8 teaspoon salt
• 1/8 teaspoon pepper
• 1 package (9-1/4 ounces) chili cheese-flavored corn chips, crushed
• Minced fresh cilantro, optional
• In a large bowl, combine the corn, cheese, red pepper, mayonnaise, salt and pepper. Chill until serving. Just before serving, stir in corn chips. If desired, sprinkle with cilantro.
Fiesta Corn Chip Salad Recipe photo by Taste of Home