Barbecued Shrimp & Peach Kabobs
Inspired Grilled Dishes
5/28/2020, 6 a.m.
Barbecued Shrimp & Peach Kabobs Servings: 4 / Total Time: 30 mins
• 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
• 1 teaspoon paprika
• 1/2 to 1 teaspoon ground ancho chili pepper
• 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
• 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
• 1 pound uncooked shrimp (16-20 per pound), peeled and deveined
• 3 medium peaches, each cut into 8 wedges
• 8 green onions (light green and white portion only), cut into 2-inch pieces
• Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
• Lime wedges
• Mix brown sugar and seasonings. Place shrimp, peaches and green onions in a large bowl; sprinkle with brown sugar mixture and toss to coat. On four or eight metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread shrimp, peaches and green onions.
• Lightly spritz both sides of kabobs with cooking spray. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 3-4 minutes on each side or until shrimp turn pink. Squeeze lime wedges over kabobs.
Barbecued Shrimp & Peach Kabobs Recipe photo by Taste of Home