Mini Pretzel Pumpkins
Easy Halloween Recipes
Mini Pretzel Pumpkins Makes: 2 dozen / Total Time: 30 mins
• 1/2 pound white candy coating, coarsely chopped
• 24 miniature pretzels
• Orange-colored sugar or sprinkles
• 6 green gumdrops, each cut into 4 lengthwise slices
• In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Dip 1 pretzel in candy coating; let excess drip off.
• Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheet. If desired, fill pretzel holes with candy coating. Decorate with orange sugar or sprinkles. For stem, dip the back of 1 gumdrop piece into candy coating; place above the pumpkin. Repeat. Let stand until set, about 30 minutes.
Mini Pretzel Pumpkins Recipe photo by Taste of Home