Bacon-Wrapped Avocado Wedges
Makes: 1 dozen / Total Time: 30 mins
Bacon-Wrapped Avocado Wedges Makes: 1 dozen / Total Time: 30 mins
• 2 medium ripe avocados
• 12 bacon strips
• 1/2 cup mayonnaise
• 2 to 3 tablespoons Sriracha chili sauce
• 1 to 2 tablespoons lime juice
• 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
• Preheat air fryer to 400°. Cut each avocado in half; remove pit and peel. Cut each half into thirds. Wrap 1 bacon slice around each avocado wedge. Working in batches if needed, place wedges in a single layer in fryer basket and cook until bacon is cooked through, 10-15 minutes.
• Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, sriracha sauce, lime juice and zest. Serve wedges with sauce.
Bacon-Wrapped Avocado Wedges Recipe photo by Taste of Home