Dijon Shrimp with Pasta
Servings: 4 / Total Time: 25 mins
Dijon Shrimp with Pasta Servings: 4 / Total Time: 25 mins
• 8 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
• 1/4 cup butter, cubed
• 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
• 1/3 cup chopped onion
• 4 teaspoons all-purpose flour
• 1-1/4 cups chicken broth
• 1/3 cup white wine or chicken broth
• 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
• 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh tarragon or 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
• 1/2 teaspoon paprika
• 1/4 teaspoon pepper
• 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
• 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
• 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
• Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
• Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and onion; cook and stir until tender. Stir in flour until blended; gradually stir in broth, wine, mustard, tarragon, paprika and pepper. Cook and stir 5 minutes or until sauce is thickened.
• Reduce heat to medium; stir in shrimp and cream. Cook, covered, 2-3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Serve with pasta; sprinkle with cheese.
Dijon Shrimp with Pasta Recipe photo by Taste of Home