Easy Chicken Pesto Stuffed Peppers
Easy Healthy Dinners
Easy Chicken Pesto Stuffed Peppers Servings: 4 / Total Time: 25 mins
• 4 medium sweet yellow or orange peppers
• 1-1/2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
• 1-1/2 cups cooked brown rice
• 1 cup prepared pesto
• 1/2 cup shredded Havarti cheese
• Fresh basil leaves, optional
• Cut peppers lengthwise in half; remove stems and seeds. Place peppers on a baking sheet, skin side up. Broil 4 in. from heat until skins blister, about 5 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350°.
• Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine chicken, rice and pesto. When cool enough to handle, fill peppers with chicken mixture; return to baking sheet. Bake until heated through, about 5 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese; bake until cheese is melted, 3-5 minutes. If desired, sprinkle with basil.
Easy Chicken Pesto Stuffed Peppers Recipe photo by Taste of Home