Bratwurst Hash Servings: 4 / Total Time: 30 mins
• 4 uncooked bratwurst links, casings removed
• 1 medium green pepper, chopped
• 1 package (20 ounces) refrigerated diced potatoes with onion
• 1 cup fresh or frozen corn, thawed
• 1/4 cup chopped roasted sweet red pepper
• 1/4 teaspoon salt or 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
• 3/4 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
• In a large nonstick skillet, cook bratwurst and green pepper over medium heat just until sausage is no longer pink, breaking up sausage into large crumbles, 4-6 minutes.
• Stir in potatoes, corn, red pepper and salt; spread evenly onto bottom of skillet. Cook 10 minutes without stirring. Turn mixture over; cook until potatoes are tender, 7-8 minutes longer. Sprinkle with cheese.
Bratwurst Hash Recipe photo by Taste of Home