Moo Shu Mushroom Wraps
Vegitarian Comfort Dinners
Moo Shu Mushroom Wraps Servings: 5 / Total Time: 30 mins
• 4 teaspoons sesame or canola oil, divided
• 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
• 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
• 1 package (12 ounces) broccoli coleslaw mix
• 2 garlic cloves, minced
• 2 teaspoons minced fresh gingerroot
• 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
• 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
• 2 teaspoons Sriracha chili sauce
• 1 cup fresh bean sprouts
• 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
• 10 flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
• 6 green onions, sliced
• In a large nonstick skillet, heat 1 teaspoon oil over medium heat. Pour in eggs; cook and stir until eggs are thickened and no liquid egg remains. Remove from pan.
• In same skillet, heat remaining oil over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms; cook and stir until tender. Add coleslaw mix, garlic and ginger; cook 1-2 minutes longer or until slaw is crisp-tender. In a small bowl, mix vinegar, soy sauce and chili sauce; add to pan. Stir in sprouts and eggs; heat through.
• Spread about 2 teaspoons hoisin sauce over each tortilla to within 1/4 in. of edges. Layer with 1/2 cup vegetable mixture and about 1 tablespoon green onion. Roll up tightly.
Moo Shu Mushroom Wraps Recipe photo by Taste of Home