Ravioli with Snap Peas & Mushrooms
Servings: 8 / Total Time: 30 mins
Ravioli with Snap Peas & Mushrooms Servings: 8 / Total Time: 30 mins
• 1 package (20 ounces) refrigerated cheese ravioli
• 1 pound fresh sugar snap peas, trimmed
• 1 tablespoon butter
• 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
• 3 shallots, finely chopped
• 2 garlic cloves, minced
• 2 cups fat-free evaporated milk
• 8 fresh sage leaves, thinly sliced or 2 teaspoons rubbed sage
• 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
• 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
• 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
• 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
• 1/4 cup hazelnuts, coarsely chopped and toasted
• In a large saucepan, cook ravioli according to package directions, adding snap peas during the last 3 minutes of cooking; drain.
• Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, shallots and garlic; cook and stir until mushrooms are tender. Stir in milk, sage, lemon zest, lemon pepper and white pepper; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 2 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened.
• Add ravioli and snap peas to sauce; heat through. Sprinkle with cheese and hazelnuts.
Ravioli with Snap Peas & Mushrooms Recipe photo by Taste of Home